Consultant (m/f/d) in
Contract & Claim Management
– Permanent position / Full time –
First professional experience in contract management is ideal, because at TPM Engineers you will work in your area of expertise from day one.
We look for
a motivated and dedicated Consultant Contract & Claim Management (m/f/d) to work with our customers.
- Support the project team in all project phases – engineering, procurement, manufacturing, construction and commissioning.
- Analysis, drafting and negotiation of contractual provisions; recording, structuring and communication of contractual requirements as well as necessary support services
- Control and documentation of changes and claims; determination and evaluation of relevant key figures; execution of target/actual comparisons
- Assumption of or support for tasks relating to schedule, cost and performance control
- Management of subcontractors
- Support of opportunity and risk management
- Successfully completed legal, business administration or technical studies
- Your strengths include a structured, reliable and analytical approach to work
- You see yourself as a pragmatic, proactive personality with a solution-oriented approach
- Business fluent German and good English skills, both written and spoken
- Ideally, you already have some professional experience in contract management
- Solid user knowledge of modern project management methods and MS Office
- Diligence, independence and a structured way of working are among your strengths
- You like to encounter the human factor and different cultures on a daily basis in your work environment
- At TPM, everyone receives the support that suits their individual needs and level of knowledge. Experienced mentors are at your side right from the start. Every month you receive feedback, complete training courses and learn how to use your skills optimally in record time.
- TPM offers you individual, sometimes steep career paths. We therefore rely on a high degree of flexibility in your career planning. On the way to leadership, phases are also possible in which your personal growth takes center stage: be it time for your family, further education or the realization of a lifelong dream.
- TPM gives you a high degree of flexibility and supports you in the daily challenges of life. This allows you to achieve your professional goals without neglecting your private ones. Balance between work and private life.
Find out now if TPM is right for you. We don’t set limits, but open up new perspectives. Talk to us about your wishes and goals. Together we will find out how we can realize them.
This is how you reach us:
TPM ENGINEERS GmbH
Hersbruck. Hamburg. Berlin.
+49 9151 8679898
Apply now as a Consultant (m/f/d).